KL Sentral LRT Station
About the Station
The KL Sentral LRT Station is an LRT station in Kuala Lumpur that is served by Rapid KL's Kelana Jaya Line. The Station was named after Kuala Lumpur Sentral (KL Sentral), a transit-oriented development that houses the main rail services of Kuala Lumpur.
KL Sentral LRT Station is located at level one of transit concourse at KL Sentral, same level with KTM Komuter and KLIA Transit.
KL Sentral was designed as an inter-model transportation hub. Most of Kuala Lumpur's passenger rail lines serve KL Sentral, while many intercity trains serving Peninsular Malaysia and Singapore start here. KL Sentral is the largest railway station in Southeast Asia.
Besides the nation's biggest transit hubs, it was also designed to be a new business and financial hub for Kuala Lumpur.
The following rail services serve in KL Sentral:
• Express Rail Link (ERL):
- KLIA Ekspres: high-speed direct train to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- KLIA Transit: high-speed transit commuter train service to KLIA with 3 quick intermediate stops.
• KTM Komuter: Sentul-Port Klang Line and Rawang-Seremban Line with the Rawang-Kuala Kubu Bharu Shuttle Route.
• KTM Intercity: Intercity trains that connects from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok and Singapore.
• Electric Train Service (ETS): Electric transit trains that connects from Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh.
• KL Sentral LRT Station: RapidKL LRT - Kelana Jaya Line
• KL Monorail's KL Sentral Station: Across busy Jalan Tun Sambanthan, a 410 metres walk away by covered walkway.
• Muzium Negara MRT Station (Kajang Line) which is built underground, is located across Jalan Damansara from the KL Sentral, and is connected by a 200-metre walkway with four escalators.
• Side Platform
Ticket Vending Machine
|Address||Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur|
|Lines||Kelana Jaya Line|
|Platforms||2 Side Platform|
|Parking||Available (KL Sentral Car Park)|
|Tickets||Ticketing Counters & Vending Machines|
|Station Open||06:00 am|
|Station Closed||12:00 am (Mon - Sat) / 11:25 pm (Sunday & PH)|
|Last Train to Gombak||12:12 am (Mon - Sat) / 11:42 pm (Sunday & PH)|
|Last Train to Putra Height||12:07 am (Mon - Sat) / 11:49 pm (Sunday & PH)|
|Interchange||KTM Intercity / Komuter / KLIA Transit / KL Monorail|
folder_open Kelana Jaya Line